Lean Six Sigma Foundation Green Belt
AimBy the end of the programme, delegates will be able to:
• Understand their role in leading and supporting process improvement, variability reduction and standardisation
• Use the tools with individuals and teams working on improvement projects
• Challenge current practices and offer constructive alternatives
• Deal with charts for displaying, understanding and reducing variation
• Apply skilled enthusiasm to make a positive difference
4 Day Course.
This course is an accelerated foundation course concentrating on the Six Sigma methodology. The 4 day foundation course then explores the Six Sigma Project Structure to include: Change Management; project definition, charters, stakeholder analysis; process mapping; voice of the customer, Critical-To-Quality (CTQ), input/output measures, data collection; control charts, root cause analysis and basic non-statistical tools. A number of individual and team exercise are used to reinforce the concepts and encourage use of the tools. This course provides sufficient background for delegates to begin refining, in details, their own projects. Each delegate receives a comprehensive materials pack including the Catalyst memory stick containing a host of useful templates, guides, and full copies of Flowmap (for process mapping), SPC Plus (for Control Charts0 and CPM Critical Path project planning.
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Lean Management Green Belt
• Lean Management Black Belt
This four ay course will suit anyone who needs a thorough understanding of what Lean Six Sigma is and how it works in practice without yet requiring the more advanced statistical tools. It is ideal for members of project teams, project sponsors or those who need to learn about the everyday tools of Six Sigma and Lean.
The course includes practical training on the most commonly used Six Sigma and Lean tools and on completion of this course delegates will be able to work effectively as members of Six Sigma DMAIC projects. This course has proved to be equally relevant to manufacturing and service/transactional environments. Each participant receives a comprehensive delegate pack including a copy of Catalyst’s Lean Six Sigma improvement journey tool book.
£1,650 ex VAT (4 days)
TailoredAs well as being open to any individual, this course can be delivered:
• to meet individual company requirements
• to company housestyles and templates
• within company premises
• specifically to a group or team of staff