Project, Programme and Risk Management Training
Whatever your business sector - you can be sure your business will benefit from the project, programme, portfolio and risk management training delivered by our team at Andrew Carnegie Business School.
With experience of developing bespoke training programmes for our clients, Andrew Carnegie Business School offers clients the opportunity to develop a management methodology that meets their specific business needs.
As Scotland’s premier Accredited Training Organisation (ATO), Andrew Carnegie Business School offers both a programme of scheduled training and tailored training programmes to meet your specific business needs.
Accredited Programmes delivered include:
- APM (Association of Project Management)
- PRINCE2® (Project Management)
- MSP® (Managing Successful Programmes)
- M_o_R® (Management of Risk)
- MoP® (Management of Portfolio)
- P3O® (Project and Programme Support Offices)
Current Clients include Scottish Enterprise, Fife Council, Tokheim, Oceaneering, Babcock, Caprock, Velux.